Posted Mar 13
Made By Munsters
Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN
As a product company who primarily works with Ruby on Rails and AngularJS, we are seeking an individual who feels just as comfortable writing Ruby as they do Angular. You should have experience working with and writing AngularJS, Ruby on Rails or other languages similar to these.
You feel comfortable speaking to clients about products you are developing and can confidently answer technology related questions on behalf of Made By Munsters.
You will lead projects from start to finish and at times will work on multiple. You are able to teach/mentor and enjoy helping younger developers grow and level up their skills. You pride yourself on clean, semantic markup and love refactoring.
- 2 years or more of software development experience
- Experience building mobile and web interfaces
- Ability to write clean HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with AngularJS, React and or Ionic
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors - Preferably Sass
- Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience creating custom RESTful APIs
- Experience working on large-scale web and mobile applications
- Experience working collaboratively on projects, using version control systems and code reviews (PRs)
- Experience with a cloud hosting provider, like Heroku or AWS
- Experience with a relational database, preferably Postgres
- Ability to communicate with clients clearly and effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Work from Home
- Macbook Pro
- Healthcare coverage
- Education allowance
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
Must be based in the United States. No recruiters. No firms.
Apply for this position
Please include a cover letter, resume and portfolio of work (GitHub account), and send to email@example.com.