Customer Service Manager (US/Canada)
Posted Mar 10
Headquarters: Los Angeles
Dekeo, a new venture spun out of an ecommerce company, is creating a global online marketplace for customizable apparel with logos or emblems. As we're in a growth mode disrupting a highly fragmented $20B market, there's a huge number of challenges to be solved, exciting ideas to pursue, and value to build.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our motivated and collaborative team. The goal is to keep the team running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
Position is a full-time remote contract opportunity in US/Canada time zones.
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, identifying customer service trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Assists Customer Service Representatives in troubleshooting orders that require special handling.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Partners with the management to align customer service policies with the company's objectives and provide feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
- Structures the training agenda for department members.
- Measures Customer Service Representatives’ performance and makes employment decisions.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager with at least of 5+ years of experience, preferably in eCommerce industry
- Minimum 2+ years of managing a team
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in providing online customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools (Zendesk and JIRA)
- Ability to think strategically and to lead and manage a team of 15-20 customer service reps with metric-driven goals
- Must be able to work in US or Canada Time zones
Apply for this position
Send your application mentioning "We Work Remotely" to https://dekeo.workable.com/jobs/443403/candidates/new