Customer Success Director
Posted Mar 9
ElevenYellow Pte Ltd
We’re ElevenYellow, an intentionally small team of 16 coming from 6 different countries.
Generating more sales through social media is a bit of smoke and mirrors. Large companies have entire departments figuring things out, but small companies often lack the resources and need to hire expensive agencies or do everything on their own. That’s where we come in. We create simple and intuitive tools that automate behaviors on social media platforms to generate growth. Not only are they effective, they’re affordable for businesses of any size. Some of our tools include Archie.co, Linkedeep.com, and Holr.co.
Each of our products has a small dedicated customer support team. We’re looking for someone to oversee the customer success strategy of them all.
- You thrive in startup environments and are self-motivated.
We’re a small team so there will be many hats to wear and many fires to put out.
- Excellent written English skills.
All of our customer support is done via e-mail and tickets. English as a primary language is important but not necessary.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in managing small teams
+ if Customer Support, ++ if SaaS or using Zendesk
We’re looking for creative leaders that will inspire others.
- You are organized and committed to documentation
Because we are a remote team, thorough and detailed documentation is critical to our success. You will also be asked to help us improve and better organize this key component of our 100% remote culture.
- Deep empathy for customers & social media knowledge
Our customers are primarily small businesses that drive revenue through social media. We take great pride in helping them achieve their goals; you should too.
Things you’ll be doing
- Being a guru of all of our products.
- Recruiting, organizing and managing the support team
Our support team is currently 5 people.
- Documenting internal support processes
- Creating content for our clients
(FAQ, Guides, Screencasts…) finding ways to reduce churn rate and improve upselling and cross-selling.
- Analyzing all customer feedback
Gain insights from feedback to help us make our products better.
- KPIs you’ll be responsible for:
Churn rate, Ticket answer time, Overall support satisfaction, Tickets opened per 1000 clients.
- Develop and deploy strategies to reduce the amount of support needed.
- Generate performance reviews
Regularly assess customer support performance in relation to KPI’s and any new developments in terms of feedback, content, or strategy development.
What we offer
- A fully remote team and culture - no difference between those in the office and those working remotely.
- Competitive salary.
- Fast growing products with a chance of owning stock in them after the first year.
- Competitive perks (health insurance, sports allowance, knowledge allowance, latest technology, etc).
- Yearly retreats in beautiful places like Bali and Berlin.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail and tell us why you think you'd be a good fit.
Complete any or all of the following for a more complete application:
- Send us a link to any kind of documentation that you’ve written and evaluate its strengths and weaknesses.
- Tell us what books you’ve read about customer service and what you thought of them.
- Have you been part of a great customer support experience? Tell us about it.
- A user requests white-labeling for a product that doesn’t support it yet. Write a reply to this user.
- What is something you believe about customer support that most people don’t?
Apply for this position
Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.