Posted Mar 2
Teamup (goteamup.com) is an all-in-one business management solution for independent fitness businesses. Our customers include CrossFit gyms, yoga studios, martial arts centers, and personal trainers.
Since 2012, Teamup has helped thousands of businesses take control of payments, scheduling, and member management.
Our remote team of 9 is currently based in the US, UK, and Spain.
- Work directly with customers via telephone, email and screen sharing to resolve technical issues and business workflow challenges
- Coordinate with other members of the success team to get customers up and running in goteamup.com as quickly as possible
- Create helpdesk content that explains features and details set up steps and best user tips
- Write up bug reports and feature requests for our engineering team to review
- Native-level English proficiency and are excited to work directly with customers via email, phone or live chat
- Determination for every customer to have a great experience with Teamup and a desire to take responsibility for the customers you are helping to have their issue resolved
- The ability to translate more complex concepts into easy-to-follow written content
- Experience working in a remote environment (comfortable primarily communicating over platforms like Hipchat, Skype, Basecamp, ZenDesk, Jira etc.)
- The schedule to work Monday through Friday, 9am - 6pm UTC, with ability to cover some hours at weekends and on public holidays if required.
BONUS POINTS FOR…
- Experience of fitness businesses
- Experience providing support for a SaaS product
- Knowledge of other languages. In particular Spanish.
WHY WORK FOR US?
We’re a very small team doing very big things — your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard! We offer a competitive salary, gym membership, round the world team meet ups and a great team atmosphere to help you achieve your best work.