Posted Mar 1
PhishMe is seeking a full stack developer to work with our Communities Manager to further develop, customize, and improve our Lithium run Community.
- Ability to quickly learn and master skills in new technologies.
- Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code within the PhishMe Community
- Design, implement, and deliver compelling solutions that meet the product requirements
- Work with the Community Manager to continue to improve and build upon features within the PhishMe Community
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Full-stack web developer
- Experience on Lithium Framework
- 5+ years of MySQL, MongoDB or Redis
- 5+ Git/JIRA
- Experience with REST API’s
- Self-motivated, professional and productive with good time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Good communication
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another relevant technical field preferred
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecommuting expense reimbursement
- Telecommute (United States Only)
- Leesburg, VA
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legallyrecognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.