Lead UI Designer
Posted Feb 28
Play a major role in the visual design and experience of Baremetrics. We're looking for a designer who's comfortable with both UI and marketing design who's aware of and able to use design to help users comprehend complex business metrics. The core of this job is data visualization and helping businesses make sense of large amounts of data.
The analytics world is uptight, dry and boring. It lacks joy and personality. You're tasked with changing that. We want customers to use Baremetrics and smile. Design for marketing should tell a story and UI design should lead people towards making better business decisions. We want someone who fully understands and embraces that.
You'll be heading up the entire visual identity and experience of Baremetrics from marketing to UI to branding and everything in between.
Baremetrics is a zero-setup, one-click subscription analytics & insights company. We provide the tools and data businesses need to make solid business decisions.
Founded in 2013, we're working hard to help businesses spend less time crunching numbers and looking at spreadsheets and instead give them instant access to metrics and business insights that they need to run their businesses.
We're looking for folks who like to solve problems and build a business and product that people genuinely love to interact with.
Read about working at Baremetrics: https://baremetrics.com/jobs
What we need from you
- Experience designing, managing and shipping real-world products
- Strong, opinionated design skills
- Understanding of the role interaction & animation has in a product and the ability to convey that in the design process
- Experience making visual sense of large amounts of data (i.e. charts and graphs galore)
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Self-starter that doesn't require hand-holding
- Ability to build out your design work
- Motion/animation experience
- Icon and illustration skills
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Loose vacation policy
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible work hours
- Vision and dental insurance
- Annual company meetups
- Kindle Paperwhite + Unlimited Books
- Monthly "remote stipend" that you can use for anything
Apply for this position
Apply here: https://baremetrics.workable.com/jobs/439369