No prior experience required! Although this position is likely ideal for someone who thrives under performance-based salaries, such as sales/biz dev people.
Join our fun company with remote/at-home working options, semi-flexible hours, group working trips to exciting places and work with an awesome bunch of people who love to work hard yet respect a work/life balance!
We sell life-changing courses and supplements to help men achieve their dating and intimacy goals. Our products and marketing are top notch, making them an easy sell.
That’s where you come in - we are looking for an “A Player” to recruit and manage affiliates (essentially creating sales partnerships), help them drive sales and take the company to the next level.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Developing online recruitment strategies to bring in new affiliates
- Taking our existing affiliate leads and getting them to start selling our products to consumers (or sell larger volume of products)
- Managing affiliates by providing a fast, reliable point of contact
- Providing affiliates with strategies and resources to sell our products, including custom banner ads, landing pages, tracking links, technical help and more (mostly through Skype and email)
- Negotiating commission and other contractual details with affiliates to keep them happy and incentivized, while ensuring the company makes maximum profit
- Managing weekly affiliate payouts
- Keeping trying of affiliate fraud and affiliates with abnormally high refund rates
- Attending annual affiliate events in the US, Europe and Asia (roughly 4-6 per year) to recruit new affiliates through networking and word of mouth, including Affiliate Summit and Affiliate World conferences – flights and hotel paid for by the company. You’re free to stay longer for an extended trip if you want!
- Planning and running our booth at affiliate events, making sure we generate new affiliate leads and take a strong step towards “closing the deal” to bring those affiliates on board
You have some or all of the following traits:
- Ambitious and a go-getter
- Love working on a performance-based salary (on top of a base salary) and have succeeded well with this payment structure in the past
- Willing to take time to thoroughly understand affiliate’s motivations, drives and desires
- Comfortable talking to people at networking events, asking for tips or connections and comfortable in a party environment (the “affiliate marketing” world has a lot of these)
- Persistence (it make take quite a bit of follow-up and help to get some affiliates to start selling and many will never become active, long-term affiliates)
- You must understand how to 1) find new affiliates, 2) get them to start selling, 3) help our existing affiliate sell more
- Comfortable competing with other affiliate managers in your same position
DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Compensation: $40k - 50k+ base salary, along with tiered bonuses, bringing annual payout for a strong-performing candidate to $65-75k+
Hours: 10am – 6pm Eastern, Monday-Friday (semi-flexible)
Location: Currently work from home (US and Canada strongly preferred). Monthly in-person work weeks. Company may acquire office space soon.
Our Team: Our core team is located in NYC. We are 20 strong, plus part-time employees.