Senior Developer - Full-Stack with Node
Posted Feb 17
Headquarters: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We're looking for an experienced web developer to join our remote development team.
We need someone with significant NodeJS and MongoDB experience and front-end frameworks specifically Backbone.
You will work with the Lead developer and Product Manager in maintaining and extending features of our product as well as helping us architect/migrate to v2 of our product, which will use a RESTful API using StrongLoop and hosted on AWS. Currently we use Parse Server and host on AWS via Heroku.
- A minimum of 7 years coding experience and at least 4 years in Node and front-end frameworks
- Someone very comfortable and efficient at working remotely (we use Trello, Slack and Pivotal Tracker)
- Peer code reviews
- Producing high quality maintainable code
- Agile (Kanban) software development
- Competitive Salary
- Equity - we want everyone to share in the success and it's worthy to note we have a seasoned founding team that have previously made successful exits from other startups and built highly profitable companies
- Work almost whenever you want and wherever you want, whilst aiming for 35 working hours a week. Most of us work most weekdays.
- Take time off almost whenever you want - be courteous so that your time off is not disruptive to other team members and try to be fair to yourself and the company. We want our team members to avoid burnout, we want them to be happy. We want them to love their work and love their life!
Apply for this position
Apply on: https://jibble.workable.com/