Full Stack Developer (Europe)
Posted Feb 15
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
We are looking for exceptional and ambitious developers who enjoy working both on front-end and back-end development. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great online apps and wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product used by over 320,000 users from 190 different countries. We are looking for a developer who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working remotely.
What skills are we looking for?
- Strong background in benchmarking, optimization, scaling and dealing with high levels of traffic
- Experience using jQuery, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, Lua, Linux, Nginx, Elasticsearch, and Amazon Web Services a plus
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial or Git
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party