Support and Onboarding Specialist
Posted Feb 10
- Become a power user of the Company’s platform—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself
- Provide technical and consultative support to our client-base on a daily basis
- Manage all aspects of the customers onboarding process and track their progress
- Train clients in their use of the platform by leading coaching sessions, presentations, and answering questions via phone, email and live chat
- Answer perspective customers’ questions about the platform
- Follow up with clients’ who showed interest in our trial plan but have not yet upgraded to a paid plan
- Participate in the on-going creation and updating of best practices for onboarding and training
- Must have a BA/BS degree. General Studies, Liberal Arts or Business related disciplines preferred.
- Primary English language required; secondary languages a plus
- 1-3 years of experience
- Strong interest in software technology
- Demonstrable critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn new software platforms and industries quickly
- Ability to several different projects and to prioritize
- Self-starter attitude
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Teaching/instructional experience (software ideally) a plus.
Apply for this position
To be considered for this position you must do the following: (1) email email@example.com and put “I Love People” in the subject line; (2) attach a one page pdf resume—longer resumes will not be considered; (3) submit a meaningful non-template cover letter in the body of your application email that is a maximum of 250 words—but the shorter, the better; and (4) specify your minimum compensation requirement.