Posted Feb 8
Headquarters: New York, NY
This position is remote, you can work from anywhere in the US if you're available on East Coast hours.
Museum Hack is a non-traditional private tour company crafting museum experiences that encourage visitors to look at museums in new ways. We use the expansive collection of the museums we work in as our playground to create “un-highlights” tours that focus on hidden works and unexpected stories. We’re a creative company that offers irreverent, renegade museum tours and cultural offsites to corporate and private clients.
Founded in 2013 and having grown to over $2 million in sales in 2016, We’ve uplifted the lives of tens of thousands of new museum guests. We work at renowned cultural institutions and quirky locations in New York City and other major cities to bring these innovative experiences to companies and groups.
Museum Hack has been featured by The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, PBS, TimeOut New York, Huffington Post, TEDx, and more. Beloved clients include private citizens, schools, industry groups, and large companies like Google, Lego, LinkedIn, and CitiBank.
- Communicate with prospective clients via inbound/outbound calls and email
- Put together proposals and follow up as necessary
- Manage pipeline with our CRM
- Request invoices be sent to clients
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year previous sales & customer service experience
- You have a home office and prior experience working remotely
- Available to work Eastern USA time zone + peek in on weekends
- Must have nearly perfect written English skills and amazingly awesome spoken English skills
- High quality work: You are an efficient individual who makes projects happen behind the scenes with a fine eye for details (in short: you get shit done)
- Technically inclined, able to pick up new things quickly: we use a lot of web-based services (including, but not limited to: Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Xero, PandaDoc, Base CRM)
- Flexibility quotient high: Things can and do change on a dime around here -- you gotta go with the flow, and be ready to kick it into high gear at a moment's notice
- Be fun and exciting without using too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!
- Authorized to work in the US
HOURS / PAY RATE
- Flexibility to work as needed from 9am to 8pm Eastern Monday - Friday and on-call during the weekends (as-needed) from 9am to 6pm Eastern
- 25-30 hours per week. Option to work up to 40 hrs / week with approval and during busy times.
- $14 to $15 per hour, DOE + commission (commission plan based on sales, TBD)
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Many people on our team are remote and work from home
- Most of our Sale Representatives stay with the company for years, and move up to do really exciting things with us.
- Sales Reps occasionally receive performance-based rewards and incentives
- Find out more about us by watching our CEO Nick's Tedx Talk.
Apply for this position
Apply via our website: http://jobs.museumhack.com/apply/UURxeHwgpZ/Sales-Representative-Remote?source=WWR