Digital Campaigns Specialist
Posted Feb 8
Best Friends Animal Society
Headquarters: Kanab, Utah
Position Summary: Reporting to the Manager of Digital Campaigns and Email Marketing, The Digital Campaigns Specialist plays a key role in ensuring that digital fundraising and engagement campaigns launch completely and on time, run smoothly, and are effective. This role is crucial to our success in fundraising, new donor acquisition, email acquisition and stewardship.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative and confident project manager who can juggle multiple tasks at once, working with stakeholders across teams under tight deadlines. They are comfortable creating pages and forms within Luminate or another CMS using basic HTML/CSS and have a good eye for detail, including proofreading and testing. They are excited to learn new tools and technologies and proactively look for process improvements and new strategies to try. This person is energized about the mission to Save Them All and understands the role of digital in saving the lives of animals.
- Support digital fundraising and engagement campaigns through project management, creative development, launch and reporting back results
- Manage campaign deliverables from start to finish, including creative asset request and collection, donation form creation, analytics setup, and reporting
- Creation of basic digital assets including standard signup and donation forms, autoresponders, and basic pages in a CMS.
- Coordinate email, social and other channel needs from stakeholders and lead review process
- Support campaign implementation with database queries and source code setup, link building and basic QA/troubleshooting
- Interpret data from multiple sources and create reporting to be used for decision making and driving better results
- Work with stakeholders across the digital team and organization to coordinate campaign needs and set timelines and project plans.
- Proactively improve processes to help digital fundraising program launch more campaigns faster and easier.
- This position requires travel of up to two weeks per year via various forms of public transportation and accommodations on behalf of organization business.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of experience in digital fundraising and digital marketing
- Hands-on experience using an email service provider (ESP) and donation management system (Luminate preferred, but others include Blue State Digital, Salsa, NGP Van, etc).
- Experience seeing projects through successfully from initial concept to completion.
- Project management experience, including working with stakeholders across teams and setting and maintaining deadlines
- Basic HTML/CSS coding and troubleshooting experience required
- Experience using databases for query and reporting
- Strong analytical skills with experience interpreting engagement and fundraising metrics from multiple sources
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively, build positive relationships, and manage conflict constructively
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to operate at a hands-on detailed level, take the lead on complicated projects and anticipate strategies through to the end
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task, lead and excel in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Extended periods of time working on the computer
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Best Friends Animal Society. Best Friends Animal Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Apply for this position
To apply, please visit our website at http://bestfriends.org/about-best-friends/careers