Enterprise Account Executive
Posted Feb 3
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over two million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for an Account Executive to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
- 3 years or more of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Referenceable executive-level customers at Fortune 2000 companies, major digital agencies and prominent tech firms
- Rolodex of contacts in leadership roles in design, product, marketing, UX or user research
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound calling
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Passion for design
- Passionately evangelize InVision to and develop relationships with sales prospects
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Manage against company revenue targets
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- Macbook Pro
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!