WANTED: Rock Star Detective in Customer Support (Not Active)
Posted Jan 31
Get the Guy
Headquarters: London, UK
**We've gotten more than 500 applications for this posting, so we are no longer taking more. Thank you so much for your interest!
Are you that unusual person who mixes a desire to help women get the relationship they want with a knack for playing detective? Someone who relishes getting to the bottom of a problem as well as communicating the solution to a customer clearly and with kindness?
Well, then, you might be the rock star we’re looking for.
Qualities of our rock star include:
- Problem solver (you like being asked a question you’re not sure how to answer and having to dig a little and use your Google-fu skills to figure it out)
- Independent, self-starter attitude
- Ability to assist customers with a basic level of technical issues (like “I can’t get the audio to download to my phone”) and communicate with developers to get more difficult technical problems solved
- Prior experience as a freelancer
- If you didn’t know what Google-fu is before, you do now
- Answering customer emails in Help Scout
- Issuing refunds, no questions asked (no selling)
- Raising more difficult technical issues to developers and other kinds of issues to other team members
- Helping us figure out how to deliver a more consistently wonderful customer experience; if you find a way we can improve, we WANT you to let us know and contribute your valuable input! :)
Why Join Us?
- You’ll work remotely with a lot of flexibility and independence. We are 100% remote, with team members based in LA, NY, the UK, Eastern Europe, and the Philippines. We don’t care where you work from as long as you deliver results.
- Make an impact – help women level up in their relationships, self-esteem, and happiness.
- Be part of a positive, upbeat team that deals with each other with respect and gratitude.
- Take advantage of opportunities for growth – many on our team have been with the company for years and have moved up or to different roles.
This position starts as part-time for 10-20 hours per week. You should be available to work a flexible amount of hours in the Eastern Time Zone between noon and 9 pm, Monday to Friday. If you’d like to work some of your hours on the weekend, you’re welcome to do that, but it’s not necessary.
If you consistently deliver great work, hours are likely to increase quickly.
To be considered, please write us a cover letter as to why you’d be a good fit. Do not send a CV. We prioritize culture fit, attention to detail, and quality writing when selecting candidates.
Get the Guy is an online dating and relationship advice company that helps women get the results they want in their love lives – but we don’t stop there. Nothing stays at the surface with us; we go deep and show our customers how to transform their confidence and self-esteem to live happier, more fulfilling lives overall.
Find out more by watching our CEO Matthew Hussey’s massively popular YouTube videos. (Be sure to tell us in your letter which one you liked the best.)
Apply for this position
Send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org