Product Manager (Europe)
Posted Jan 31
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
We are looking for a truly ambitious and data-driven Product Manager to join the product team of one of the fastest growing analytics & feedback startups in the world. As a Product Manager at Hotjar, you will play a key role in our product development cycle as we work towards achieving our ambitious growth plans. You will:
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders on a regular basis to gather and compile story requirements according to agile best practices.
- Work closely with product teams by actively participating in planning sessions and being the bridge between a team and their product owner.
- Act as the product UX evangelist to build awareness within the organisation and encourage user-focused design and development.
- Regularly speak with our users and customers to truly understand their needs and user product metrics to make data-driven decisions.
- Work with our Customer Success / Hotjar Hero teams to identify common user issues and potential user experience improvements.
- Maintain our public roadmap and communicate new product releases with our 200,000+ user base.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a product management role for SaaS-based apps.
- Data-driven approach to product management.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- A passion for detail and a care for great usability and aesthetics.
- Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first with the ability to work in a small, startup-style, agile and fast-paced team.
- Practical knowledge of how online SaaS businesses work.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong portfolio featuring relevant work examples.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
- Assets: Development, design or UX experience, experience working embedded in a team of developers, experience working remotely.