Posted Jan 31
Headquarters: Helsinki, Finland
Deveo is a code hosting and collaboration platform, on a mission to make software development seamless. We're looking for a talented, experienced, full-time DevOps engineer. In this role, you'll help us with infrastructure automation and development working with both multi-tenant cloud infrastructure (currently hosted in Google compute engine) as well as making sure that the on-premises installations meet the customers' needs. You'll have the opportunity to affect decision making as well as work from anywhere you want.
- A deep understanding of Linux systems and Storage technologies
- Proven knowledge about containerization (Docker + Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (Bash and Ruby/Python)
- Knowledge of version control systems, binary repositories, and registries for software asset management
- A dedication to solving problems and deliver solutions
Knowledge in the following technologies is a must:
- Ruby and/or Python
- Storage solutions
- Cluster, high-availability and disaster recovery configurations
- Continuous Delivery, Jenkins
- Common Linux distributions (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian)
Bonus points for:
- Rails stack
- Remote working experience
- Interests in blogging and showing off your work in public.
What we offer:
We offer possibilities for career progression in the company. You will have an opportunity to make a difference in an innovative tech startup. You will be able to work from anywhere as long as you can make some of your working time overlap with business hours in the GMT+3 time zone.
The perfect candidate has a passion for a craft and a resume to back it up. Please send us links to your works, Github, Blog or any other resources you are proud of. Also, please attach a cover letter telling about yourself and why do you want to work for Deveo.
Before you apply, please check these links:
Use Deveo live from the cloud:
Check our full stack:
Read about our culture:
Apply for this position
Apply online at https://deveo.workable.com/j/156157EBF4