Posted Jan 30
NXLog Ltd develops log management solutions and provides technical support services for our products.
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in building fantastic products in the log management space and would like to be part of our growing team.
We are in the process of expanding our team to support our clients that include government organizations, fortune 500 companies and technology startups centered around IT security.
As a DevOps engineer you will be responsible for maintaining our infrastructure, occasionally engage in support with customers, troubleshoot issues related to the products, research and integrate with third party solutions and shiny new tech that emerges.
- Passionate to hack on Linux systems while also feeling home on Windows.
- Scripting languages: shell, perl, python, powershell
Nice to have:
- Experience with log management tools and SIEM products (QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, Snare, syslogd, Logstash, Kafka, Scribe, ELK, Graylog, etc),
- Database systems (SQL/RDBMS, NoSQL),
- Documentation skills,
- Crypto, SSL/TLS, PKI,
- Experience with package management systems (dpkg, apt-get, yum, etc) and packaging (deb, rpm, msi),
- Configuration management,
- Build automation,
- Network protocols, Firewalls.
- Clould platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- VM and container technologies (VMWare, LXC, Docker),
- Masters degree in Information Technology or similar,
- Customer oriented and able to communicate in English.
Most importantly you should be a quick learner and eager to jump on and understand new technologies.