Customer Support Lead (North America or Australia)
Posted Jan 30
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
- Deliver awesome, personal & useful support to our customers, helping them resolve issues and use Qwilr to create the best documents possible.
- Work with our team (including our founders) to make sure that our customers’ voices are being heard in every business decision we make.
- Troubleshoot and log bugs to help our engineers prioritize fixes and product enhancements to keep our customers happy.
- Create new knowledge base articles and other resources to ensure our documentation is accurate and useful.
- Sweat the little details with our customers - but are also comfortable looking at the big picture and understanding our business as a whole.
- Have built &/or lead a Customer Support Team for an excellent Tech company (big or small). We would expect at least two years experience in this type of role, but more would be great.
- Have experience working remotely and being super-productive with minimal supervision (obviously doesn't apply to Sydney based candidates).
- Are a kind, upbeat person with superhuman levels of EQ, who can make a frustrated customer smile, even from behind a computer.
- Are a creative and resourceful problem solver - who gets joy out of going the extra mile for a customer even if that isn't explicitly part of the job.
- Love software and are comfortable using a range of tools like Qwilr, Slack, Asana, Skype, Intercom, Zendesk, KissMetrics, Stripe and Google Apps.
- Can talk like a human, even when things get technical. You need to have excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Are comfortable working with colleagues in Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing & Sales.
- Experience with HTML, CSS & JS (especially CSS).
- Have worked for a SaaS company (so you're ok with MRR, Churn, LTV, NPS, etc).
- Have used Qwilr for some (or all!) of your application.
- Skills with Video &/or GIF creation.
- Fluency in languages other than English.
Apply for this position
Does this sound like somewhere you could do your best work? THEN APPLY! To apply for this role send a brief CV and a short, but thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com. Please explain why you're a great fit for this role, why you're interested in working for Qwilr, and what feature you think our customers would love us to build next. Qwilr heartily supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability.