Posted Jan 10
Toptal is one of the most innovative and rapidly expanding tech start-ups from Silicon Valley. With backing from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and Adam D’Angelo, our platform is the fastest growing labor marketplace in the history of the Internet—connecting thousands of elite engineers all over the world. In the last five years, Toptal has become the #1 choice for tech companies requiring top-tier engineering talent and for the top 3% of freelancers looking for their next challenge.
While we’re primarily focused on bringing quality and value to our clients, we’re also committed to creating a world-class environment for our employees. We are a completely distributed company with thousands of core and network team members located all over the world, and we take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We take an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible.
If you aren’t looking for a job because you’re already killing it, we want you.
You will be responsible for creating, driving, and managing high-impact product initiatives to maximize growth. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, copywriters, data scientists, and growth experts to envision, plan, test, scale, and optimize large-budget initiatives designed to reach companies looking to hire elite software engineers.
This is a remote position, reporting to the VP of Products, that can be done from anywhere.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new features and product initiatives.
- Drive product development with a fast-moving, cross-functional team.
- Establish a shared vision among product stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and features leading to launch and execution.
- Specify and research initiatives with extreme detail.
- Effectively use data and analytics to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS product management and a strong engineering background.
- Ability to quickly understand complex products and market dynamics and translate to clear, actionable specifications for product improvement.
- Be data-driven and extremely comfortable using tools like Tableau, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.
- Have a knack for creating simple and effective user interfaces and the ability to generate examples through mockups and wireframes.
- Have an extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative products will be both effective for conversion and representative of the Toptal brand.
- Be able to build and scale in a fast-growing company with a focus on execution.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Apply for this position
To apply, please visit our website: https://www.toptal.com/careers/product-manager