Posted Jan 10
Headquarters: New York, NY
Does managing a wide range of projects with multiple teams of developers sound like an exciting challenge? Do you have a desire to enforce spaced indentation over tabbed? Are you giddy at the sound of spinning up environments and running scripts to validate code style and unit test suites?
If you’re up to the challenge and enjoy turning around robust, user-friendly websites for a wide variety of brands and companies, then consider joining our team. We are seeking a talented and passionate Web Development Manager to come on board. This is for a long-term, full-time position.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 1-3 years of experience working in web development as a programmer with project leadership, preferably at an ad or web agency.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the tools and workflows required to facilitate code review, merge code, and handle code deployments.
- Know how to use JIRA, or basic bug/issues tracker software.
- Know how to spot issues with code when reviewing the differences between changes.
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills, with a willingness to be a team player and interface with coworkers, clients, and others as needed.
For extra credit, you might:
- Be great with writing bash, ruby, or PHP scripts for automation purposes
- Already have your own toolset or workflow to add to our existing processes
NOTE: This is a full time position.
Apply for this position
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com