Technical Support Specialist
Posted Jan 9
Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
Technical Support Specialist
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team. The scope of this role is to help the users of our tools reach their highest potential by educating them about our products, industry standards, and best practices. To be successful, you must be an excellent communicator, a creative and critical thinker, a master of organization, and a passionate learner. Most importantly, you need to love helping people!
NOTE: Due to the timeframe in which our clients submit tickets, we are looking for candidates living in UTC (GMT) +10 Time Zone which includes Eastern Australia.
We are in the process of expanding our team to support our growing list of global clients. Our headquarters is located in the Eastern US, and this position will expand the hours that our support services are available. The ideal candidate for this position would be geographically located in an area that enables them to work what would be night time hours in Atlanta, GA.
- Answer support tickets in a timely manner
- Coordinate issues with other shift(s) or Account Strategists as appropriate to ensure timely resolution
- Build relationships with our clients and promote Intellum’s culture through the ticketing process
- Support the Client Success team as needed
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years in a technical help desk role
- SaaS software support experience preferred
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Experience with learning software a plus
- Team player: automatically lending a hand when a co-worker is in need and asking for help when appropriate
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Active learner who will hold him/herself accountable for his/her own job performance
- Naturally positive and open-minded; able to view the world from more than one perspective
- Creative thinker
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills in English
Intellum is an Atlanta-based company located inside the Perimeter, with a development team distributed around the world. We strive to hire the best, regardless of location. Our clients include organizations such as Google, NASCAR, AT&T, and Facebook. We are a company of doers and creators. We are not a sales and marketing machine. We believe that enterprise software should help our clients use technology to reach their highest potential and that it should be every bit as enjoyable, powerful and user-friendly as the consumer applications that we use everyday.
Our main product (Exceed LMS) is built with Rails and processes millions of student enrollments annually in over 11,000 cities and 65 countries. We have been pushing the boundaries of Rails for years now. Our other product, Tribe Social, is built on top of MongoDB and node.js.
We maintain a startup feel at our company despite being in business for more than 15 years. We’ve been featured on the 37signals blog where you can learn more about our history.
Apply for this position
Please visit Workable to apply and upload resume at the following link: https://intellum-inc.workable.com/jobs/406900