Posted Jan 7
Life.io is looking for a passionate and articulate QA Analyst to join our team. We're looking for someone with attention to detail, a dedication to patterns and style, and an ability to move quickly through a changing landscape. You'll be working with our product and technology teams to understand new features, gather acceptance criteria, and manage the QA and UAT processes in our development workflow. You'll work with our team, our clients and our users to diagnose, document and manage open issues or requirements to their completion.
Things About You
- Happy to travel occasionally for team meetings and events
- Able to work effectively and be pragmatic as part of a remote team
- Enjoy helping people: curious, empathetic and solving problems for others
- Able to manage users or clients through a testing process
- Ability to switch gears while keeping in mind the bigger vision
- Able to manage multiple active projects
- Knowledge and experience working with JIRA and Github
- Experience conducting UAT with client stakeholders and end users
- Experience in writing requirements, acceptance criteria and tickets
- Strong writing and communications skills – able to explain an idea to the team, or tease out an answer from a user
- Technical knowledge of web and mobile applications, terminology and functionality
Nice to Haves
- Interest and/or background in health, healthcare, and wellness
- 1 year+ experience in a relevant position
- Bachelors Degree in a related field (Computer Science, Communications, English, etc).
- Full time remote work
- Generous company rewards and incentives
- Possible stock options
- Excellent work/life balance
Life.io is a venture-backed and healthy startup that's changing lives. Our platform, which is offered through insurers and employers, provides motivation and rewards people for making meaningful improvements in their lives.
“It’s more than a health and wellness platform,” says Jon Cooper, Founder and CEO, Life.io. “It’s exactly as its name suggests, a platform for Life, designed to encourage people to make daily decisions and form habits that help them live happily in the moment and healthier in the future.”
With expertise in epidemiology and behavioral sciences and an Advisory Board that includes leading faculty in the area of diagnostics and behavioral economics, our team utilizes an evidence-based approach that is flexible, accessible, rewarding and entirely HIPAA compliant.
Apply for this position
Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume and a bit about yourself.