Posted Jan 6
Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
- Happy to travel occasionally for team meetings and events
- Able to work effectively and be pragmatic as part of a remote team
- Enjoy helping people: curious, empathetic and solving problems for others
- Enjoy learning about people and finding ways to help them
- Interest and/or background in health, healthcare, and wellness
- Ability to switch gears while keeping in mind the bigger vision
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- 1 – 3 years experience in a related field
- Background in developing usability research plans and reporting.
- Expert knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Strong understanding of the different research methods and when to use them during each product development phase.
- Knowledge and experience working with analytics tools.
- Strong writing and communications skills – able to explain an idea to the team, or tease out an answer from a user.
- Experience conducting user interviews, studies and workshops.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field (HCI, IT management, Computer Science, Design, etc)
- Generous company rewards and incentives.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Fun and exciting team.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance policies.
- Possible stock options.
- Time off when you need it and a flexible vacation policy.
Apply for this position
Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume, a bit about yourself, and an interesting topic or challenge you think we should know about.