UI/UX Designer - Russia and Ukraine
Posted Dec 27
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
FoxCommerce is looking for a talented UX/UI designer to work directly with our Product and Engineering teams to craft and deliver elegant user experiences for our clients. You will be joining our remote team in Eastern Europe.
FoxCommerce is building a modern SaaS eCommerce platform, optimized for mobile and global commerce. Our founders know eCommerce and have done this before. They’ve built real companies with $200M+ in revenue and more than 400 employees.
Who we're looking for:
- You strike a balance between using industry-standard design patterns and pushing the envelope.
- You are comfortable working on a variety of projects, from web and mobile apps to branding and marketing assets.
- You are able to gracefully balance multiple projects at a time.
- You have an impeccable aesthetic and attention to detail.
- You value communication and organization.
- You enjoy and value direct communication with clients and external stakeholders.
- You’re a self-starter who can always be relied on to get things done.
- You have a challenge-seeking attitude and the follow-through to thrive in a rapidly growing company and market.
- You care as much about going fast as you do about doing it right.
- You actively seek out feedback, handling it with humility and an open-mind.
- You have the skill and experience to design a product end-to-end: developing and collaborating on concepts, researching, crafting user-centric wireframes and intuitive UI, collaborating with engineers, and delivering a pixel-perfect product.
- Crafting designs up and down the fidelity spectrum - from user flows and sitemaps, to wireframes, to detailed mockups with specs.
- Creating interactive prototypes of designs in some way, shape or form.
- Working directly with existing and prospective clients to understand their customer base and business needs, in order to inform the design process and project scope.
- Working with existing and prospective clients to identify opportunities for UX/UI improvement to create business value.
- Working with our product and engineering teams to create and ship designs.
- Driving research, user tests and A/B tests to inform product and design patterns; proposing and crafting improvements based on findings.
- Maintaining design patterns and style guide to help drive clarity and velocity.
- Nurturing the inner-designer in all of your teammates, whether they be engineers or account executives.
- Providing ongoing feedback to engineers and product leaders about current implementation.
- Training and mentoring new design teammates.
- Experience designing production web and/or mobile applications at a high-performing organization.
- Experience in a client-facing role and long-term projects.
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills, with experience presenting to both clients and coworkers.
- Exposure to B2C eCommerce/digital retail design, with an understanding how to design for both small and enterprise businesses. Exposure to B2B design is a plus.
- Expert ability with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Experience creating rapid, interactive prototypes with tools such as InVision.
- Experience with, or desire to learn, After Effects/motion graphics for prototyping is a plus.
- Exposure to reading or writing UI code (HTML/CSS/JS) is a plus.
Apply for this position
Please send a resume and cover letter with your location to email@example.com