Creative Content Marketing Lead
Posted Dec 27
Headquarters: Seattle, WA, USA
We are a group of 25 passionate individuals, spread across multiple locations in three different countries, serving thousands of professional photographers all around the world. Our flagship product is an album design software called SmartAlbums, which simplifies photographers' lives by drastically reducing the amount of time they have to spend designing wedding and portrait albums.
We firmly believe that a company is only as good as its people, and we are lucky to have some of the very best employees in the world! We hope you join our amazing team.
Learn more about us on our website: http://pixellu.com/about
Preferred: Seattle, WA
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of marketing content to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role is at the core of the marketing team and requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, white papers, email campaigns, infographics, guides, templates, webinars, etc.).
- Develop creative blog content on an ongoing basis to support and promote Pixellu products and to attract site visitors through search and social media.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing staff, external influencers and photography industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both Pixellu and our audience.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
Fair market salary
Apply for this position
Apply here: https://pixellu.typeform.com/to/lJ3wJO