Jobs posted: 3
Working at Loco2
Loco2 is a fast-growing company based in London, with a vision to make overland travelling simpler and more accessible than ever before.
We recently became part of the large Oui-SNCF group. Our current headquarters are located near Old Street Station, however, lots of our team work remotely.
We continually endeavour to recruit driven, talented and energetic people, from all backgrounds, who share a commitment to our core values: integrity, transparency, respect and teamwork.
People can pursue a variety of roles, responsibilities and functions during their careers at Loco2, as well as gaining broader experience of working within a fast-growing start-up context which is infused in a large scale international organisation.
Loco2’s success has always been built on trust, empathy and shared knowledge.
- We work in teams.
- We combine efforts to achieve the results and deliver our strategy.
- We respect each other and are always willing to help one another.
- We aim to treat our colleagues as our customers, this means being fair and transparent at all times in all our dealings with them.
- We work responsibly with our stakeholders.
- We aim to be as efficient as possible in our use of resources.
- We ensure fairness, honesty, accuracy, and transparent disclosure.
- We respect our society and the environment.
Operating as we do in a competitive environment, we work with people who share our values and objectives. We are committed to providing our employees with high-quality working conditions, acknowledging their personal value in an environment that promotes equality, respect and reliability.
- We respect the uniqueness and intrinsic value of every individual.
- We have a working environment, that respects Human Rights and which is free of discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimization of any kind.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all our members of staff.
- We evaluate performance objectively and constructively.
- We receive regular feedback from our staff which enables us to improve.
We offer competitive pay, flexibility, and benefits to our employees which involves:
- Remote friendly culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous and flexible holiday entitlement - including extra time off for train-based holidays.
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave entitlement.
- Breakfast, fresh fruit and grandmother-approved snacks available to all of our staff in the office as we promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Organised events which bring everyone together.
- And more.
Recruitment and selection process
The procedures may vary according to the role you are seeking whether you are applying for a general or a specialised role.
Tests and online assessments measure job skills, reasoning and problem-solving. These abilities are considered relevant to the role and past experience. For most of our online assessments, we anonymise responses in order to mitigate unconscious bias and to ensure fairness in the process.
They also measure the ability to apply knowledge to work-related situations based on each role specifications. These situations may include:
- Written reports, written data and facts and logically deriving conclusions from them.
- Financial outcomes or performance figures to make effective decisions.
- Case studies.
- Coding challenge.
Structured interviews measure job-related competencies of candidates by orderly inquiring about their behaviour in past experiences. Structured interviews are more personal than other assessment methods and ensure that candidates are assessed accurately and consistently.
At Loco2, we recruit based on merit and we are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation. We encourage applications from everybody, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, and other protected characteristics.