Jobs posted: 2
Loco2 is a fast-growing company based in London, with a great vision to make overland travelling simpler than ever before.
Loco2 is a fast-growing company based in London, with a great vision to make overland travelling simpler than ever before. We recently became part of the Oui-SNCF group. Our headquarters are located near Old Street Station, however, lots of our team work remotely.
We are continually endeavouring to recruit driven, talented and energetic people from all backgrounds who are committed to our values: Integrity, transparency, respect and teamwork.
People can pursue a variety of roles, responsibilities and functions during their careers at Loco2, and gain broader experience.
Loco2 success is built on trust, empathy and shared knowledge
We work in teams.
- We join efforts to achieve the results and deliver our strategy.
- We respect each other and are always willing to help one another.
- We aim to treat our colleagues as our customers, fairly are with transparency in all our dealings with them.
- We work responsibly with our stakeholders.
- We aim to be as efficient as possible in our use of resources.
- We ensure fairness, honesty, accuracy, and transparent disclosure.
- We respect our society and the environment.
Operating as we do in a competitive environment, we work with people who share our values and objectives. We are committed to providing our employees with high-quality working conditions, acknowledging their personal value in an environment that ensures equality,, respect and reliability.
- We respect the uniqueness and intrinsic value of every individual.
- We have a working environment, that respects Human Rights and which is free of discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimization of any kind.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all our members of staff.
- We evaluate performance objectively and constructively.
- We receive regular feedback from our staff which enables us to improve.
We offer competitive pay, flexibility, and benefits to our employees which involves:
- Remote friendly culture.
- Flexible working hours we don't think caffeine-fuelled all-nighters are a good way to grow our company.
- Generous and flexible holiday entitlement - including extra time off for train-based holidays.
- Breakfast, fresh fruit and grandmother-approved snacks available to all of our staff in the office. We promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Organised events which bring everyone together.
Explore our Business
Our business areas:
- Customer Support
- Product Development & UX
- Software Engineering and Web Developers
- Marketing Human Resources
Recruitment and selection process
The procedures may vary according to the role you are seeking whether you are applying for a general or a specialised role.
Tests and online assessments measure job skills, reasoning and problem-solving. These abilities are considered relevant of to the role and the past experience. For most of our online assessments, we anonymise responses in order to mitigate unconscious bias and to ensure fairness in the process.
They also measure the ability to apply knowledge to work-related situations based on each role specifications. These situations may include:
- Written reports, written data and facts and logically deriving conclusions from them.
- Financial outcomes or performance figures to make effective decisions.
- Case studies.
- Coding challenge.
Structured interviews measure job-related competencies of candidates by orderly inquiring about their behaviour in past experiences. Structured interviews are more personal than other assessment methods and ensure that candidates are assessed accurately and consistently.
How to apply
At Loco2, we recruit based on merit and we are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation. We encourage applications from everybody, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, and other protected characteristics.
Regretfully, we can only accept applications from applicants with an existing right to work in the UK or from within the EU.
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, outlining your skills and experience and answering the questions given in the job ad.
Loco2 is committed to protecting your information by handling it responsibly and safeguarding it using appropriate technical, administrative and physical security measures.
What personal data we collect
We may collect, record and use your personal data in physical and electronic form, and will hold, use and otherwise process that data in line with the Data Protection Legislation and as set out in this statement.
Protecting your personal data
We use a range of measures to ensure we keep your personal data secure, accurate and up to date. These include:
- Ensure that our relevant staff are aware of our privacy obligations when handling personal data;
- Administrative and technical controls to restrict access to personal data to a ‘need to know’ basis;
- Technological security measures, including anti-virus software; and physical security measures, such as security passes to access our premises.
- The transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. So although we use appropriate measures to try to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us or by us.
How long we keep your personal data for?
We seek to ensure that we only keep your personal data for:
- The period necessary for the relevant activity or services.
- Any retention period that is required by law.