Part of SNCF group, we bring agility and speed to overland travel booking. To be rebranded as Rail Europe November 2019
Working at Loco2
Loco2 is a fast-growing company based in London, with a vision to make overland travelling simpler and more accessible than ever before. We’re based in shiny headquarters near Old Street and lots of our team works remotely.
We’re looking for driven, talented and energetic people from diverse backgrounds who are committed to our core values: integrity, trust & transparency, honesty, open communication, respect towards people and the environment, diversity and inclusiveness.
During a Loco2 career, you can experience different roles, responsibilities and functions. You’ll experience a fast-growing start-up, with the security of being part of a larger organisation, as we’re part of the Oui.SNCF group.
Loco2’s success has always been built on trust, empathy and shared knowledge.
We are committed to providing employees with high-quality working conditions while promoting equality, respect and reliability.
- We respect the uniqueness and intrinsic value of every individual
- Our working environment respects Human Rights and is free of discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimization of any kind
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all members of staff
- We evaluate performance objectively and constructively
We offer competitive pay and benefits including:
- Remote-friendly culture
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible working hours
- Generous and flexible holiday entitlement - including extra time off for train-based holidays
- Breakfast, fresh fruit and grandmother-approved snacks available in the office as we promote a healthy lifestyle
- Regular lunch and learns and annual retreats