Apollo Executive Search
Jobs posted: 1
Apollo Executive Search was established in 2016 by two entrepreneurs with extensive prior experience in executive search and strategy consultancy (incl. McKinsey and Roland Berger). The company started out by connecting some of the most successful private equity funds and fastest-growing startups in the Netherlands to top level leadership talent. In the years that followed, Apollo has expanded its services and established itself as one of the foremost executive search partners for investors and founders of mid-size growth companies in the Dutch market who are seeking to attract local or global C-level talent. We have built an especially strong track record through lasting partnerships with many well-known investors both in the Private Equity and Venture Capital space. To date, we have partnered with 100+ clients and have successfully completed 200+ searches.
Recent successful Apollo executive search assignments include:
· CFO of Hiber (technology startup in the aerospace industry, venture capital backed)
· CEO of an investor owned salmon production company
· Director Rental Sales for Europarcs (investor owned travel company)
· Chief Commercial Officer of BuyBay (software startup, venture capital backed)
· Managing Director of an electron microscopy startup
· Chief Marketplace Officer at Orderchamp
Our team is very international and used to working remote. Two of our current 8 team members are currently completely remote, and almost all internal meetings take place on Zoom. Nationalities include Dutch, Slovenian, Ukrainian and German. Ages range from 25 to 45, with the average age around 35.