AdQuick


Venice, CA


Jobs posted: 5


  • Share this company:

View website

Make outdoor advertising easy and measurable

AdQuick is the building the easiest way to buy and measure outdoor advertising. We connect buyers and sellers of outdoor ads together in a marketplace. 

On the demand-side, we offer agencies and marketers advanced tools to build campaigns using data. We also offer a full measurement suite to see help marketers quantify the actual impact of their campaigns.

On the supply-side, we build inventory management tools for billboard owners, and we give them away for free. All U.S. inventory is in our database, and 20% is kept up to date with real-time availability. For the other 80%, we have software that makes sending/receiving RFPs a breeze. 

Our goal is to be the operating system for out-of-home, and we're well on our way there. 

AdQuick is an Instacart-mafia company – the co-founders met there, and we've since hired several other folks that used to work there with us. (We joke that AdQuick is just the top 10% of Instacart – sorry Apoorva!)

We have 30 people total and product/eng team of 16. We're a Series A-stage company, we raised our seed and A round from Garry Tan & Alexis Ohanian's VC firm, Initialized Capital.