Composer allows you to build, test, and deploy automated investing strategies - all without writing a line of code.
The benefits of holding a diversified portfolio are common knowledge at this point. Yet what does it mean in practice?
Consider the steps involved in managing a well-diversified portfolio:
- You hold many different asset types some of which, like crypto and DeFi, require different brokerage accounts.
- You need to collect years of data and statistics for each asset you wish you to research.
- You need to test a multitude of strategies holding different assets with different weighting parameters.
- You need to execute the trades, potentially over multiple brokers, in a disciplined and rational manner.
- You would like to rebalance more regularly (but probably don't).
Composer aims to democratize asset management by removing the "boilerplate" that is collecting data and executing trades so you can focus entirely on the intellectually valuable and creative part of investing — the investing strategy — all through an intuitive no-code interface.
What's it like to work at Composer?
- We believe diverse perspectives are necessary if we aim to disrupt finance. To that end, we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome a wide array of backgrounds, experiences, and abilities.
- We believe the simplest solution is most likely the best one
- We encourage self-improvement and learning new skills
- We are venture-backed by top investors
- We are 100% remote :)
- We offer generous equity!
- Our Values