Palo Alto, California, United States
Jobs posted: 2
We're looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world.ASTRALABS is a global startup venture studio, accelerator, and fund focused on providing world-changing early-stage startups with the tools, skills, mentorship, and network necessary to successfully raise, build, and scale their businesses to exit.
- We're a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and we're always looking for the next A+ player to join our ranks.
- We've funded and raised over $300M+ for our companies and are looking for team members that are truly passionate about startups and have experience and skills that they can add to our portfolio.
- If you're looking to make a difference in the world while also creating your own personal success, a position at an ASTRALABS company will provide you with the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality.
We deliver results and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere.
We're a 100% personal meritocracy- so ask yourself, do you fit our core company values:
- Personal Integrity - We take ownership for our responsibilities and do what we say we will do, no matter what it takes.
- Humble & Coachable - We have respect for authority and experience, but also a hunger and drive for 360 degree feedback.
- Self Motivation - We strive to learn, grow, and constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team mission.
- Gritty Resolve - We face down all adversity, we accept all criticism, and when get knocked down; we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious - We put everything into our work because accomplishing the team goal equals personal success.
If you do, and you are ready to grow exponentially as an individual and in your career, apply below.
Remote Company: While we have office space and our corporate HQ is in Austin, TX, we have office locations around the world. All of our positions are remote, and we fly in at least once a quarter for team strategy retreats.
Divisions: ASTRALABS is made up of and owns several subsidiaries, please use the department dropdown to access each: